The European Youth Foundation (EYF) is a fund established by the Council of Europe to provide financial support for European youth activities. The EYF provides financial support to the following types of activity undertaken by youth NGOs or networks, or by other NGOs involved in the areas of youth work relevant to the Council of Europe’s youth policies and work:
• educational, social, cultural and humanitarian activities of a European character;
• activities aiming at strengthening peace and co-operation in Europe;
• activities designed to promote closer co-operation and better understanding among young people in Europe, particularly by developing the exchange of information;
• activities intended to stimulate mutual aid in Europe and in the developing countries for cultural, educational and social purposes;
• studies, research and documentation on youth matters.
The next EYF deadline is 1 April, 2015.
For more information on the funding criteria and application procedure, click here.