Location: University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
Dates: 24, 25 and 26 June 2015
Both junior and senior researchers are invited to submit their contributions to the summer school. Contributions from different disciplines examining the role of private sector for development and how this role is mediated by institutions will be given priority, although contributions covering other topics will be considered as well.
A non-restrictive list of topics dealt with during the conference:
• Agricultural and food value chains: improving the lives of small-scale producers?
• Extractive industries and communities: corporate social responsibility and local development
• Certification and standards: tools for poverty reduction?
• Small and medium enterprises & industrial clusters in developing countries
• Private sector development
• Labour standards in global value chains
• South-South integration and the spill-overs on the private sector
• Aid for trade and global value chains
Deadline for submissions: 16th of March 2015.
More information on the conference and criteria for submissions can be accessed here.
Source: University of Antwerp