The latest issue of the CONCORD Flash reports about the activities of the European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development in November and December 2008.
In this issue:
- 2009 European Elections
- CONCORD meets the Africa Working group of the EU Council
- In Doha, rich countries sideline the developing world
- Discover the 2009 DG Development consultations
- Is there a future for the Cotonou agreement?
- Partnership between local authorities and NGOs: no more clichés!
- Discover the next Global Call to Action against Poverty in 2009
- A coherence king at the European Parliament
- When the European Commission reviews its budget
- How to improve the relations between NGOs & the Council of the European Union? … and many other subjects.
You can download the Flash from the “publication” section of the CONCORD website http://www.concordeurope.org/.
Direct link: http://www.concordeurope.org/Files/media/internetdocumentsENG/4_Publications/1_CONCORD_Flash/Flash2008/Flash-November-EN.pdf
Information provided by Agnès Philippart, CONCORD