The Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is calling for applications for one full-time doctoral researcher in migration, cultural diversity and citizenship policies. Within a broader multi-level governance framework, PhD projects could explore any of the following sub-themes:
• the politics and policy of free movement in the EU
• the politics and policy of de-radicalization in the EU
• mainstreaming immigrant integration across policy levels and policy sectors
• migration and cultural diversity policy making in multi-level states (e.g. Belgium, Germany, Spain, UK, Italy)
• new actors and institutions in immigration and cultural diversity
Deadline for submitting applications is April 30th.
More details are available here.
Source: Institute for European Studies