The latest CONCORD Flash released in May, reports the April news from the European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development.
In this issue:
- EU strategy for tackling the crisis in poor countries offers no new money
- European NGOs condemn fourth cut in Irish aid budget
- What is civil society doing at the EU-ACP Parliamentary Assembly?
- CONCORD’s concerns about the review of the Cotonou Agreement
- CONCORD and the policy coordinators of the Development Committee
- CONCORD invited to the Global Progressive Forum at the European Parliament
- What will change in ODA as a result of the global financial downturn?
Download the Flash from the publication-section of the CONCORD website (http://www.concordeurope.org/) or use the following direct link: http://www.concordeurope.org/Files/media/internetdocumentsENG/4_Publications/1_CONCORD_Flash/Flash2009/April2009-EN.pdf
For this year’s CONCORD AidWatch report which was launched in the middle of May, please see the article Launch of AidWatch report 2009.
Information provided by Agnès Philippart, CONCORD