The latest issue of the CONCORD Flash reports the February news from the European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development.
In this issue:
- A word from Per Bo on the transparency of non-profit organisations
- Madrid High-Level Meeting on Food Security for All: a big show with small results
- CONCORD at the informal Development Council meeting
- The Swedish Development Cooperation Agency: an example to follow
- When the European Commission assesses aid delivery by civil society
- Update on CONCORD's Food Facility advocacy – a chronological overview
- Access to medicines in jeopardy
- Focus on the core concern of New Member State platforms
… and many other subjects.
You can download the Flash from the “publication” section of the CONCORD website: http://www.concordeurope.org/ or use the direct link: http://www.concordeurope.org/Files/media/internetdocumentsENG/4_Publications/1_CONCORD_Flash/Flash2009/February2009-Flash-EN.pdf
Information provided by Agnès Philippart, CONCORD